Chatbots are software applications that are programmed to send messages to users in a conversational interface, much like a live chat widget. They act like digital agents and are used to interact with your site visitors.
They can complete a number of tasks that your visitor might require, whether it be pointing them to the right product of interest, helping direct them through to your sales team, or making a booking or reservation. There is no end to what you can get a chatbot to do for you and everyone has slightly different requirements.
Ultimately they can act as a digital agent on your site, interacting with as many visitors as you have on your site at any one time and working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 52 weeks a year! They never stop.
Please contact us for a Free Consultation so we can help you understand how a bespoke chatbot can increase your conversions and help your team deal with the customers that really matter!
- You might have heard about Chatbots on major news channels like CNN and Fox News.
- Mark Zuckerberg revealed Chatbots will be the secret to Facebook’s success over the next TEN YEARS.
- Billion-dollar companies like Amtrak are already using Chatbots to get ROIs of 800% or more.
- By 2021, 50% of companies will spend more on Bots than on mobile apps.
- By next year, the average person will have more chat with Bots than with their spouse!
- Gartner predicts that chatbots will power 85 percent of all customer service interactions by the year 2020
- 48% of consumers would rather connect with a company via live chat than any other mean of contact.
- 57% of consumers are interested in chatbots for their instantaneity.
- 35% of consumers want to see more companies using chatbots.
- 55% of consumers are interested in interacting with a business using messaging apps to solve a problem.
- 95% of consumers believe ‘customer service’ is going to be the major beneficiary of chatbots.